Education and Training
- State Department of Co-operatives
- Hits: 5116
A well informed, educated and trained team able to deliveron its mandate and functions.
To ensure quality professional training and consultancy services to the Cooperative Movement.
- The Education and Training Division is committed to;
- Offer quality education programsto Co-operative Movement.
- Facilitate the training of co-operative Members,Leaders and Staff.
- Co-ordinate Education and Training programmes for line Divisions within the Ministry and for the Co-operative Movement.
- Ensure that Education, Information and Training to co-operative Members is undertaken to each society at least once a year.
It is our commitment to serve all clientswith diligence, prudence,humility, probity,integrity, respect and honesty without fear or favour to the best of our professional ability. We undertake to;
- Ensure that clients are served within five minutes of arrival in our offices
- Attend to clients promptly on a first come first served basis without favour or gender, colour, age or creed.
- Ensure that clients’ mail and enquiries are attended to within 24 hours of receiptof the mail or enquiry in our offices.
- Accord our clients’matters the confidentiality and urgency they derserve.
- Where we cannot handle a client’s problem or query, it is our duty to ensure that we explain the same to the client exhaustively to his/her satisfaction.
Your Rights While in Our Offices
- Your right to be served and attended to without favour.
- Your right to seek clarifications, explanations and demonstrations where you don’t understand.
- You’re right to complain against any of our staffif aggrieved while dealing with you.
Your Obligations While In Our Offices
- Ensure that you supply us with the rightful information, correct and accurate facts and substantiate with supporting genuine documents.
- Ensure that you give us maximum cooperation and accordour staff due respect necessary for them to carry out their lawful duties.
- Produce all relevant documents and information relating to your problem or inquiry as required.
When not satisfied with Education and Training services offeredby an officer of the Division, please report to the Sub-County Co-operative Officer, or the County Co-operative Officer for assistance. However, should they fail, please contact the Commissioner for Co-operative Development. In case of dissatisfaction then lodge an appeal with the Principal Secretary and Cabinet Secretary.
We are locatedat the Social Security House Nairobi
Block B, 10th Floor
Our Telephone 2732531
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.