- Scrap Metal Dealers Association membership number and Certificate
- Business Registration Certificate
- Business Permit
- Plot Title or Lease Agreement
- Tax compliance certificate
- Director’s Details i.e., KRA PIN and Certificate of Good Conduct
- License fee deposit slip
- Application for Registration as a Manufacturer Letter,
- Certificate of Incorporation,
- Copy of Single Business Permit,
- Company KRA Tax Compliance Certificate, and
- Environmental Impact Assessment from NEMA where applicable.
African Growth and Opportunity Act, a U.S.A. trade preference act, that was enacted on May 18, 2000, as Public Law 106 of the 200th Congress. The legislation significantly enhances market access to the U.S.A. for qualifying sub-Saharan African countries. AGOA builds on existing U.S.A. trade programs by expanding the duty-free benefits previously available only under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) program, designed to promote economic growth in developing countries. AGOA, combined with GSP, provides duty-free access to the U.S.A. for approximately 6,400 tariff lines. The AGOA program ends in 2025 however negotiations are going on for a further extension.
- Kenyan laws and regulations that govern the export process, and
- Laws and regulations that govern the destination country’s imports, in this case, the U.S.A
After the Ministry receives duly filled application , it undertakes a factory verification exercise , this is followed by the issuance of the AGOA Certificate to qualified applicant.